“You will feel better in 10 sessions, look better in 20 sessions, and have a completely new body in 30 sessions.” – Joseph Pilates
Pilates is an overall great workout! It has four main emphasizes; For starters, it’s great for spinal and pelvic alignment. Secondly, it teaches breathing to relieve stress and allow adequate oxygen flow to muscles. And thirdly, it develops a strong core and center by toning the abdominal while strengthening the back.Lastly, Pilates improves coordination and balance. Who couldn’t use more coordination? Not only that, but Pilates flexible system makes it easily adjustable for all fitness levels. There is no greater gift you could give yourself then trying out a Pilates class!
After this intro offer you will find the confidence to take classes, or discover that private classes are what you need.
It’s up to you! Try us NOW!
First Private Session only $49 then you can buy an additional 3 or 10 Private Sessions starting at $199!* Sign up HERE!
Pilates builds flexibility and long, lean muscles, it builds strength and endurance in legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and the back. Intensity is increased over time as the body adapts to the exercises. No muscle group is under or over trained. In this way, Pilates helps with specific areas of weakness. You will find yourself feeling awesome after every class. After a few months of regular Pilates practice you will be saying,
“OMG I have ABS… and they look and feel FABULOUS!”
Also, check out our Pilates Blog for more info on Pilates.
- Mat Pilates: For an Intermediate/Advanced Pilates challenge try a Mat-Pilates class. Our mat Pilates classes combine the already intense core strengthening of Pilates with props (rings/balls/towels) that increases the needed balance. This tones the entire body. This is a more challenging class designed for faster results. (Please note, while this is an open level class we recommend that students have taken Basic Pilates classes before taking this class.)
- Pilates with the Ball: Adding a ball to Pilates makes balancing harder and engages different parts of the core and back muscles. Do not be fooled, it looks fun to exercise on a big bouncy ball, but the balance it requires makes it an intense core challenge (and it is also fun to exercise on a ball). Sit, squeeze, and lift your Pilates ball for strong abs and a new body. Mats are required for this class.
- Core and Body Toning: Do a total body workout in your lunch time. In this class you can expect an excessive core workout along with total body strengthening. The class is design to move the muscles around your entire body without having excessive sweats, so you can go back to work feeling fresh and strong!
- Prenatal Yoga/Pilates: On the physical level, yoga will strengthen and stretch your body, helping you adapt to the constant bodily changes of pregnancy, encouraging optimal fetal positioning, and readying you for the physical challenges of childbirth and motherhood. On the mental level, yoga teaches concentration, objectivity, and self awareness which will all help you to stay calm, focused, present, and positive. We will add Pilates work to strengthen our abdominal to prevent diastasis and also stretch the body to ease discomfort like sciatica and tightness.
- Basic Pilates: Great for beginners! This class is a 50 minute, the teacher show you and teach you the correct alignment so you can feel full benefit of it. Even if you already doing Pilates this class can help you understand better how to do it well the poses. Watch our intro to Pilates video below.
Pilates Mat Rental is $2.00. Buy a Pilates Mat from us for $35!
It is a wonderful adjunct to many sports.
The studio is little chilly during winter time, please wear layers. We try to keep the rooms as warm as we can! Thank you for understanding.
All levels of fitness ability welcome!